VISION OF Ayatinstitute
- Bring Muslims back to the Qur’an and help in bringing up a Qur’anic generation who recites
the Qur’an, understands it, practices it, and conveys it to others. The objective is not to
produce scholars of Qur’an. Alhamdulillah, many institutions are already doing this work.
The objective of the academy is to make ordinary Muslims understand the basic message of
the Qur’an. InshaAllah, Ahadith will also be taught in this process.
- We make every effort to use new teaching techniques thereby making the process of
learning easy and simple.
- To present Qur’an as the most interesting, the most relevant book for day-to-day activities as
well as the most important book for success in this life as well as in the hereafter.
MISSION OF THE ACADEMY
- Teach the Arabic language to understand Qur’an in the easiest possible way. Three different
approaches are being developed for three different groups: (1) children; (2) youth; and (3)
the elderly population.
- Produce the tools and resources for creating an environment of learning.
JUSTIFICATION FOR THE WORK
- Almost 90% of the non-Arab Muslims do not understand even a single page of the Qur’an.
Even if they know a few individual words, they cannot understand the sentences. It is the
most widely read Book in the world yet it is the one that is the least understood.
- It is extremely necessary and urgent to teach the Qur’an with understanding to the present
generation because of two factors: (1) the onslaught of materialism and obscenity in the
media; (2) attacks on Islam, the Qur’an, and the Prophet (pbuh).
- Once we teach the Qur’an along with Hadith and Seerah, our generation InshaAllah will be
able to (1) avoid wrongdoing, reform their lives and insha’Allah let their good deeds be a
positive example to whole of humanity; and (2) be effective in addressing misconceptions
about Islam and follow the Qur’an’s instruction to “invite all to the way of your Lord with
wisdom and beautiful preaching.
PLAN OF THE ACADEMY
- Our long term goal is to reach the 1.3 billion non-Arab Muslims and then through them to convey
the message of the Qur’an to the entire humankind. The current plan entails translating the
‘Understand Qur’an Courses’ to the ten most important languages of the Muslim world.
There are two important aspects to imparting any kind of knowledge to others, i.e., motivation and
methodology. Qur’anic verses, Ahadith, stories, examples and other tips are used to motivate the
students. The message of the Qur’an along with its Arabic grammar are taught in an effective and
innovative manner by designing power point slides and easy to use textbooks, workbooks, posters,
games and vocabulary cards. Latest ideas on human interaction such as NLP are also employed in
Why should you Learn Holy Quran with Ayat institute ?
1.No need to go out of your home be safe at your house.
2.One to one classes through skype or zoom .
3.Highly educated staff.
4.Normal fee pakage.
5.Equally helpful for kids and adults.
6.Male and female tutor available.
7.Join us for one or more free trial its free of cost .
- Correctness not speed
- Simplicity not complexity
- Tajweed not mere reading
- Focus on Quality and not on Quantity
- Teach the right way of reading Quran
- Teach any student who wants to learn even if it he still young
- Give no stress to students and teach keeping in view the capacity of the student
- Every kid should be taught the basics of Islam, importance of Quran and Hadeeth
- Have regular meetings with parents and inform them about their child’s performance
- Impart the importance of Quran & Hadeeth and to lead their lives according to Quran & Hadeeth.