With profoundly experienced Azhar researchers, take in the linguistic builds of the Arabic dialect and build up a top to bottom comprehension of how to develop sentences and the correct standards behind applying movements. The syllabus is isolated into 3 levels that give a strong foundation in Arabic language.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Outlined with researchers from Al-Azhar University, My Beautiful Language Grammar centers around understanding the essential auxiliary components of the Arabic dialect from letters, words to sentences and how structure identifies with movements.
The syllabus is isolated into 3 levels that give strong establishment in Grammar.
The accompanying diagram give a summary of the structure and objectives of the syllabus.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Particular Demonstrative Pronouns (This, That)
- Manly and Feminine
- Numbers (11-100)
- Kinds of Words (Verb, Nouns, Prepositions)
- Present, Past, Future Tenses
- Basic Sentence Formulation
- Individual Pronouns
- Area Adverbs and Directions
- Double Forms
- Double Demonstrative Pronouns
- Plural Demonstrative Pronouns (e.g. they)
- Interrogative Pronouns
- Basic Verbs
- Verb Pronoun Composition
- Word Roots
- Subjective and Objective Nouns
- The Kan Verb
- Special Form
- Descriptive words
- Restrictive Statements
- Fortuitous Clause
- Progressed Preferential Forms
- Aloof Forms
- Streamlined Metaphors.